Wedding bouquets are the things of beauty in the wedding and it is the most important thing which the bride holds and enters into the ceremony hall. Everyone will looks at this bouquet when you are walking on the stage. So, be careful and attention while selecting the bouquets for wedding. However there are many number of flowers are available in the market and you can pick and make those flowers into bouquets which suits your personality. The type of flowers you selected for your bouquet is up to you.
Below are some of the popular types of wedding bouquets that bride will hold in her hands:
Round bouquet comes in various sizes from delicate choices to bold. Most of the brides select these bouquets for their wedding because it’s sweet and had a tidy and modern look. The top of the bouquet will be appeared as a round and flowers are shaped in order to fit this shape. Here the bouquets are hand-tied or wired.
Nosegay bouquet is a small round shaped bunch of flowers and herbs with full of greenery. In 1980’s it came as a tight posy of small flowers wrapped with a satin or laces to give it as a delicate appearance. This style was popularized from Victorian age and comes in two colors of flowers.
Cascade bouquet also known as fountain shower or waterfall bouquets or shower bouquet is like a waterfall with blooms flowing downwards in a beautiful trail. Usually this bouquet is round shaped at the top and pointy at the bottom. Any flowers can be used in this type of bouquet which is the most formal and most traditional of bouquets is designed to spill gracefully over the bride’s hands.
Presentation bouquet also known as the arm bouquet and are became popular in 1900’s. It is made of long-stemmed flowers that are carded in the crook of bride’s arm and has become popular choice for the modern bride.
Hand-tied bouquets consist of cluster of flowers loosely designed with simplistic design tied at the stems usually exposed stems showing beneath the point where they are held. This is also most popular bouquet using in modern weddings.
Comments Off on Types of Wedding Bouquets
| Tags: Wedding Gifts
Offering party favors to the guests is a way of showing our gratitude for coming to our occasion and spending their most valuable time with us. The favor itself should reflect our warmth and pleasure towards them so that they feel happy about us. For little parties and celebrations, party favors are often overlooked since concentration in such parties will be on enjoyment. However, major celebrations like the wedding will be less of entertainment and more of formalities. In such cases let us see what all can be used as party favors.
In general there are two kinds of wedding favors. One is edible things and the other are non edible things. If you are patient enough you buy combination of them and can use them for different kinds of guests especially for adults and children. It always looks wonderful to use transparent boxes for wedding favors since the edible favors like the chocolates and nuts look extremely beautiful on that evening.
When the couple has decided to offer party favors combined then it is a good idea of inscribing their names on the containers in which they offer favors so that the moment or the occasion lives longer along with the container. You can use a huge variety of chocolates and candies in these containers or some almonds and other nuts to make them more interesting.
Scented candles are another beautiful option to be used as party favor. You can place this candle in a container and can inscribe couples name on the lid of the container. Wine glasses are also good party favors which lasts long and makes the guests remember the occasion every time they are having wine.
Even though we have many options these days couple are going for unique options using their innovation and creativity. Any favors which are offered with a sense of gratitude remains forever in the guests mind.
Comments Off on Know About Different Kinds of Wedding Favors
| Tags: party celebrations
, Wedding Gifts
Selecting the gifts for your bridal party is a difficult task. Every one has different tastes, likes and dislikes. The gift should express the appreciation of their participation in your ceremony. The following instructions will help you to select the right gifts for the groomsmen and bridesmaids.
- First list the names of people who are going to attend and also include the bridesmaids and groomsmen in your bridal party.
- Decide how much money you are going to spend and to whom, accordingly prepare a budget.
- Search the internet for the online wedding gifts store to get some gift ideas for your bridal party. Think about your friends’ hobbies, favorite colours, their likes and dislikes. These may help you to get an idea about gifts.
- Write down the 5 potential gift ideas which you have in your mind and find the gift. Before you go to store check the prices in online whether they mach your budget.
- The gifts which you are going to give to your friends should fit with the theme of the wedding while expressing the joys. If you choose any specific theme, try to incorporate it in the gifts in your ceremony.
- Ensure that the gift should incorporate something about you and your relationship into the gifts, which you are going to give. You should follow ideas which are environmental friendly, like you put gifts in reusable bags.
- You may select different gifts based on their favorite colors and hobbies, hot trends. Your selection of gifts should match your group personality, hobbies, style. If You want personalize each gifts with their name or initials to make it more special.
- Write your personal thank on every gift in bridal party.
These are instructions are to be followed while purchasing gifts to groomsmen and bridesmaids in bridal party.
Comments Off on Selecting Gift for Your Bridal Party
| Tags: party celebrations
, Wedding Gifts