Event is an occasion to celebrate or make the people to come together in one place and exchange their opinions. There are different types of events that are managed by the event management team.
Types of events in event management:
There are different types of events that event management team handles or the event organizers handle. Some of them are stated under:
- Wedding related events like bridal showers and anniversaries.
- Educational meetings like conferences, seminars, workshops, annual functions, etc
- Corporate events like corporate celebrations and conferences.
- Glamor events include fashion shows, celebrity appearance, music concerts, entertainment shows.
- Brand promotion and management events.
- Events created for television channels especially for celebrities.
- Sports related events mainly focused on sporting events.
- Mixture of two or more events.
- Other events like dance parties, professional weddings, etc
These are the some of the types of events that event managers handle. But handling various events at a time is the toughest job for them. So, here are few steps to handle various kinds of events by event manager.
How event manager can handle different events at a time?
- In order to handle various events at a time the event manager must be capable enough.
- He/she must be innovative and have creative thinking ability to manage all the events.
- Must make his team members to co-ordinate with him and plan for various events.
- Assign every individuals job from time to time and keep some mile stones to them to get the work done in time.
- Divide the event in to modules and prepare a chart that will help you to guide your team members.
- See that your team is capable enough to handle all the works at a time or not.
- Properly communicate with client and gather his requirements.
- Keep track of all the events lists, budget details event, venue details in a separately designed sheet for each event. So, that it will not make any type of confusion.
- See that the event you are handling should not effect the other event of yours.
- Plan one event after the other in a limited amount of time and make them success.
- See that events date, time and venue should not match up with the other events in your list.
- Don’t try to make the event clumsy as if you are handling more at a time. Keep your mind clear that you must get success among the audience and make them think about the event management team and the organizer.
This is how you precisely plan an event one after the other and make it a big success.