Now a days wall decals are extensively used for wall decorations in order to create attractive interiors. The availability of huge variety of wall decals enable the users to make creative decorations for each and every corner of the house. Let it be a common living room, kid’s room,bedroom, dining hall or kitchen, they can be used any where without any hesitation. The increased popularity of these decals demands a clear idea on what to do and what not to do with these decals. To use them effectively let us check the do’s and don’ts while using wall decals.
- Every product of wall decals comes with a set of instructions given by the experts team of the company. So following those instructions is very important in order to make them effective.
- Always choose a plain, smooth textured, dust free surface to paste the decal. Also, if the wall is painted recently (just before 3-4 days), it is better not to try wall decal since the paint still remains wet in the inner region. Hence, let the paint completely dry at least for one week and then apply the decal.
- Wall decals are removable and hence don’t think that they are permanent and keep them for years and years. You can change them according to the occasion and your interest.
- Removing should always be done with hair dryer or with the help of glass cleaners and it should also be followed with specific instructions.
- Don’t apply wall decals for dirty, rough and surfaces which are moist. This makes the wall decal ineffective. They won’t stick to such surfaces and even though they stick they will be with the vinyl cover and do not stick to the wall.
- Don’t stick the decals to the just painted walls. At least leave the painted walls for 2-3 weeks so that they get dried completely and the decals will not effect the paint in any way.
- Don’t use these decals in the areas where the temperature is quite high as they are effected by the temperatures.
By following the above instructions, you will not have any hassles in pasting or removing the wall decals.