Beach wedding is an outdoor wedding plan. The beach wedding provides a romantic, joyful and pleasurable environment for your wedding. Beach wedding are becoming more popular in recent days. Some reports indicate that more than the 20% of all weddings are held in beach areas.
Beach wedding does not require much decoration, naturally beach gives some special attraction. You need to highlight the wedding venue by spending much on decorative items.
When you are planning for a beach wedding you need to choose some special dress which matches with the beach wedding theme. Generally coats suit for the beach wedding.
Beach wedding decoration is less expensive, you may also use seashells, starfish and other natural things that will reflect your beach wedding theme. But to arrange seating facility is quite difficult in beach wedding. Beach has so much of sand which will not give flexibility to make seating for the guests.
For beach wedding you need to choose ideal food menu that matches to the beach locations. Do not choose much cold and hot food items, because it is not possible to serve those item with sufficient hot or cold.
For beach wedding you have to choose a good sound system, as in beach areas there is much wind noise due to water fluctuations.
Comments Off on Know about the Beach Wedding
| Tags: Wedding Venue
Wedding table decoration will leave an good impression in the minds of your guests. Tables are one of the most important furniture in wedding to decorate. Wedding reception table decor should match with the wedding theme. Many people place the centerpiece on the reception table to give attraction. Put your little creative ideas to make table decoration more elegant. Most beautiful table decoration leaves special identity in the minds of guests. Here are few ideas to decorate the table for reception.
It should represent your wedding theme
Decorate your wedding reception tables with cloths that represents your wedding color and theme. Use different color cloths for different tables, but all should be according to your wedding theme.
Use wedding bells and hearts
Use the wedding bells and hearts shapes to make table decoration. Wedding bells and hearts are common things in table decoration. Use different types of bells that are made in different dimensions and place the hearts on the table. Generally heart shape represents a true love. This will give a good feeling to your guests.
Place the candle on the table in different styles and shapes on every table. You may also try the candle light dinner by dimming the light in the hall. The candle light dinner gives some extra happiness to your guests. But use minimum light focus to serve, without light it is difficult to serve.
Name the tables
Name the tables of your wedding reception. Name the table using movies name, flowers name and wonders name. Naming the table is different aspect and increase your guests happiness. They select their favorite name table among all the tables.
Use small plants
Select few small plants and put it on the middle of the table this will give nice look for the table. But do not use big plants, if you use such type of plants they give some uncomfortable feeling to your guests.
With all the above different ideas and adding few ideas of your own, you can make your reception memorable to you and your guests too.
Comments Off on Know How to Decorate Your Wedding Reception Table in Different Ways
| Tags: party decorations
, Wedding Venue
Many people want to celebrate their wedding in a traditional way, so that they mostly choose church for their traditional wedding. But while you are planning for church wedding venue, you need to consider many things to make your wedding successful. Church it self is a most beautiful and peaceful place. When someone enters into the church surrounding, they get relaxed. A church wedding is unique and leaves some special identity in the minds of your guests. But the church wedding is very sensitive venue, you need to plan with much care and attention. The church wedding involves so many rules and regulations. You need to follow all the rules and regulations. The main things that you need to consider while planning for church wedding are
- First and most important things is talk with church administrator about your wedding plan. Get the permission from them to celebrate your wedding in church.
- When you have planned for a church wedding you need select the traditional dresses which are suitable for the traditional weddings.
- You should carefully understand the rules of church. Ensure you will not over cross the rules which are laid down by the administrator.
- Know about the decoration details, which type of decoration is allowed and which is not. Some churches allow any type of decoration, but it should be in relation to the tradition. Some churches are already decorated with few things, in this type of churches you need not do any decoration.
- Check the rules, is out side wedding music allowed or not? Some churches restrict the outside music, they have their own musical system with traditional songs.
- Check which type of food is allowed inside the church. Few churches do not allow food session program inside, even if they give permission that should be restricted to few type of dishes only. Ensure this facility is there or not.
Since church is a religious place, it results in a very different feel getting married over there. But care should be taken that, all the other wedding procedures are in accordance with rules of church.
Comments Off on Things to Consider While Planning for Church Wedding Venue
| Tags: Wedding Venue
Planning for a church wedding is a very traditional form of wedding. Many times people want to celebrate their wedding ceremony in church. The church it self is a most beautiful and peaceful location. When someone enters into the church surroundings, the person can feel the peace in the environment. Church wedding should be unique, so that guests remember it for a lifetime. Church wedding decoration is mostly based on adding pearls, lace, beads, crystals, candles, fresh flowers and dry flowers to enhance the purity of the location. However it should be remembered that the church is a place of worship and the sanctity and purity of the atmosphere, should not be disturbed.
If you are planning for a church wedding, apply a bit of your knowledge and imagination. While you are planning for church decoration, you need to consider the places you want to decorate, like aisle, pew, alter, ceiling, centerpiece, and entry as well as door decorations. Before you are planning for a church wedding decoration , you should consult the administrator of the church to know about what is allowed and what is not. Some church allows all the decorative items but some have restrictions. Also remember to get the permission for decoration.
Here are few things to make a beautiful decoration in a church for your wedding.
- First you should take a photograph of the space inside church, and give it to your vendors . With this photograph they get an idea as to how to make their arrangements. With this you can also know how much decoration is needed for the wedding.
- Decorate the entry and exist of the church. To design it beautifully you should use fresh flowers, paper flowers and an arch in entrance.
- Decorate the doors and windows by using beautiful decoration cloths and bows to look beautiful.
- If you would like to have aisle runner in your wedding. Use a colorful ceiling cloth to cover the aisle.
- Put the candles before the church in front of the couple. Some people believe that the couple lighting a unity candle or the person performing the ceremony should light them.
- Place the centerpiece in church.
- Place the flowers at ends of the aisle to make your aisle run most beautiful.
With all the above tips one can make their church wedding more beautiful.
Comments Off on How to Make Good Wedding Decoration in a Church
| Tags: Wedding Venue
Choosing a right wedding venue is important. Whether you choose wedding venues or wedding reception venues, you need to get full information about them. You can figure out which is the right and suitable wedding venue for you, when you have the detailed information about venue. In order to find out information, you need to ask some questions to venue managers, such as:
- Whether they have an on site wedding coordinator?
- How many weddings are there in such wedding venue?
- What type of decoration they provide?
- How many rooms they provide for bridal party guests?
- Whether they provide in house caterer?
- Do they provide all facilities which you require?
How the cancellation policy will be?
- Are there over time charges?
- Do they provide videographer, musician, photographer?
Food related questions:
- Whether they provide catering?
- Are there extra charges to catering service?
- At what time evening meal will be served?
- What is the deposit amount to pay for venue?
- Whether do they provide written contract?
- In Which way payment can be accepted like credit card, cash or bank draft and others?
- Do they provide the manager on wedding day?
- Do staff set up the tables?
- These are the questions you need to ask the manager of the venue, before you book such venue.
Comments Off on Questions to Ask Before You Choose a Wedding Venue
| Tags: party celebrations
, Wedding Venue