Invislign is a way of straightening your teeth with invisible braces without using any metal strips or wires that are visible. This treatment will slowly straighten your teeth using a sires of plastic aligners or trays. It is prior to orthodontics and alternative to traditional methods. Through this treatment you can have perfect smile on your face. It is becoming more popular today. Using these braces is much more comfortable than others. This is alternative to other home teeth whitening methods.
Invisalign is given once patient is agreed for the treatment and told about how it benefits the person than traditional methods i.e., after a proper consultancy with dentist. At first the patient is made ready to have the impressions taken from him/her. With in few days the dentist will be given invisalign and in the next visit your teeth will be attached with tooth-colored ceramic pieces which are in teeth color. Now, you can wear your first set of invisalign trays or aligners.
People who require invisalign braces:
- Having the mis-happened teeth
- In solving overly crowded teeth problems
- People to correct wide spaces in their teeth
- It is also taken in situations like over bite, even cross bites and under bite problems
Impacts of invisalign treatment:
- With invisalign you can have healthy gums
- Straighten your teeth
- Cleaning can be done easily which is not a benefit of using the traditional braces
- Using these braces you can have effective chewing and feels better to speak
- Risks that may occur with trauma and abnormal wear are reduced
- This also benefits in the conditions of swollen gums, periodontal diseases, pocketing and redness
- Usage of this braces makes you feel comfortable as there are no metal braces or wires
- You can easily eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth
Protect your invisalign trays/aligners:
- Try to take the aligners slowly out of your mouth
- After removing the aligners from your moth brush your teeth and aligners also
- Continue wearing your aligners regularly until you get your teeth straight
- Have good dental hygiene
When compared to other traditional approaches invisalign is a better choice if you are treated by a qualified and professional dentist.