Metal roof coatings protect existing roof, eliminate expensive metal repair or replacement, and provide significant air conditioning cost savings. Metal is once again restored by applying acrylic coating. These coatings give rust-free, leak-proof extended life to the roof and good value for money to the building owners and managers. There are some advantages as well as disadvantages of applying metal coatings to roofs.
Advantages of applying metal roof coatings:
- It is inexpensive because no need to restore or replace the roof. So it is convenient for you to do your business without any disturbance.
- Metal roof coatings are strong and can withstand rigors of wind, hail, and puncture from flying debris.
- It prevents any leakage.
- Metal roof coatings are resistant to acid rain, air pollutants and UV degradation.
- There will not be any cracking because of temperature changes that result in expanding and contracting.
- It is rust-free.
- It is so light weight that your building can bare.
- Fire proof.
- There is no need of tearing the existing one because metal proof coatings are applied on the existing one.
- Easy and quick to install.
- You can save energy costs.
- It provides cool to your interior of your home.
Disadvantages of metal proof coatings:
- Cost more than substantially more initially, than a premium asphalt roof.
- Requires high maintenance.
- Produces more sound whenever rains or snow hit the metal roofs.
We see that the advantages are more than the disadvantages.
Comments Off on Pros and Cons of Metal Roof Coatings
| Tags: Home Improvement
Bedsheets give an aesthetic beauty and also makeover of the bed. Different bedsheets are suitable in different weather conditions. While considering a bedsheets, fabric is an ideal factor to check for. A good fabric bedsheet makes you sleep comfortably at night. Some of the types of bedsheets fabrics and their varying characteristics are explained below:
Combed cotton bedsheets: Combed cotton is that cotton which is smooth and soft because of the shorter fibers and any impurities in the material are manually removed.
Egyptian Cotton: Egyptian cotton mostly grows along the Nile river. It is a type of long staple cotton. It is known as the world’s highest bedding fabric cotton. Egyptian bedsheets have a high thread count and is more luxurious than any other fiber.
Flannel: It is made by a blend of cotton and other fibers. Quality is often measured in ounces of the fabric per square yard. Bedsheets of flannel fabric are popular for keeping us warm.
Pima Cotton bedsheets: Pima cotton is made from soft cotton grown in Pima, Arizona, U.S. 100% Pima cotton fabric usually has a thread count of 200-300.
Satin: It is type of woven of knit sheets. These are extremely smooth, silky and shiny. It is a weave of different materials like wool, cottons, acetate, polyester, silk etc.
Silk fiber bedsheets: They are very delicate and can easily tear. Silk threads are longer than any other fabric. Silk fabric is measured in “momme weight” rather than thread count.
Bedsheets are laid on the bed which makes a bed room look beautiful wonderful. They are available in different prints and patterns. You can determine the best fabric by knowing the characteristics of each fabric and solely pick out a suitable bedsheets. Read more
Comments Off on What are the Different Types of Bedsheets Fabric
Today, most of us are concerned about our health and healthy eating. With passage of time, eating choices are getting worse with different types of diets. Most people include meat in their diet. But do you know what happens when you take only non-vegetarian diet and ignore vegetarian diet?
You may suffer from deficiencies. Both white meat and red meat have high amounts of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Also, calcium and iron are found in meat but the only element that is lacking is fiber. It is observed that, meat-eaters from constipation, gastric problems and inflammatory pathologies. This is because when you consume meat, high amount of toxins are liberated. This liberation of toxins happens more with the digestion of meat than during the digestion of vegetarian foods.
There are many benefits of having vegetarian diet.
- Vegetarian diet is high in antioxidants that help protect your cells from pollution and smoking and reduce the signs of aging.
- Vegetarian diet is low in saturated fats. Eating of more vegetables and cutting out meat will help you reduce heart diseases and strokes.
- It has been observed that, vegetarians live about seven times longer than meat-eaters.
- Vegetarian diet helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
- Because of low saturated fats and less calories, vegetarians contain 14% lower cholesterol than meat-eaters.
- In vegetarian diet, we can find high amounts of proteins which contains Iso flavones, help reduce risk of blood clots.
So, if you are interested to cut meat and include vegetarian diet, you need to have equal amounts of proteins, vitamins and nutrients. Add nuts, seeds, wholegrain and a wide variety of vegetables and fruits in your vegetarian diet.
Comments Off on Know about the Benefits of Vegetarian Diet
| Tags: Food and Diet