When asked about the primary colors, most of us would say “red, blue and green”. We were taught about these colors at schools and we may look confident. But it is not the case, some fields use different colors as primaries.
However, there is no issue considering these colors as primary colors of light. They are generally used in media that combine emitted lights such as in television, and computer video displays. You can easily demonstrate this by putting a drop of water on your TV or computer screen. But it is a different case with paints and pigments.
The basic definition of ‘primary colors states that a primary color cannot be produced by mixing two colors together. But, mixing equal amounts of cyan and magenta can make blue and mixing equal amounts of magenta and yellow can produce red in color printing. So, they are not considered as the primary colors in printing industry. Other colors such as cyan magenta and yellow are considered as primary colors in paints and pigments.
According to Webster’s New World Dictionary, the primary colors of paints, pigments, etc. are red, yellow and blue. A journal of chemical education states that cyan, magenta, and yellow are used as primaries in printing. Some say Yellow, Red (Magenta), and Blue (Cyan) are primaries in color printing industry.
Comments Off on Primary Colors differ in different fields
| Tags: Environment
Generally, recruiters fail to look at the best candidates that are very much suitable for job, who are present in the organization. This may affect confidence and team spirit of organization. Recruiters try to look for an exact replica or same qualities of a person who worked for same job.
This neglects innovation, new ideas, and potential progress. They do not involve other employees in the recruitment process. This makes job tougher, as current employees can also know good candidates for job. Recruiters lack in setting time frame. Set up a time frame and with this time frame candidates must be recruited, lessen the pool of candidates, interview the best ones, and hire someone. They try to use same sources of employment-related web site, a local newspaper, or a professional recruiter to select candidates. This do not help in selecting good candidates, so different sources should be used. Recruiters should involve specific manager or managers.
Recruiters do not provide complete job description, so recruiting process becomes slow as interviewing candidates who were not eligible to position involves more time. If the accurate description of job is provided to candidates, then candidate pool can be reduced and the process becomes easier.
Comments Off on Common Mistakes In Recruiting A Candidate
| Tags: Recruiting
Barcode labels and ribbons are available several different forms like wax, resin, paper, polypropylene. Each type of label is designed for different applications. Barcode labels are available ranging from permanent label designed to withstand the elements for years to a shipping label which is intended to last three days.
Different types of barcode labels materials are:
- Paper: It is an inexpensive, gloss white paper with a permanent acrylic adhesive backing (tinted covering). It is an perfect solution to applications which requires a temporary use of label in a clean and dry environment.
- Polypropylene: It is a 3-mm thick, white, plastic film with very tough and strong adhesive backing. It can resist temperature till 175 degrees F. It is an excellent product suitable for permanent labels which are used indoors.
- Polyester: It is a very durable, 2-mm, thick, white film with a permanent acrylic adhesive. It can resist temperature till 270 degrees F. It is also resistant to various petroleum based chemicals and mild solvents. It is the perfect solution for applications which require permanent labels.
- Destructible Vinyl: It is a delicate, white, vinyl film with a very strong adhesive. If anyone tries to remove the label it may break into small pieces, removing or transferring of label is practically impossible. It is a good choice for security labels where tampering (damaging) or removal of labels is not permitted.
- Metalized Polyester: It is a 2-mm, matte silver, polyester film and provides high heat and chemical resistance. This material is considered as a decorative alternative to the regular white labels and provides excellent performance and durability.
Comments Off on Different Barcode Label materials
| Tags: automation
US researchers found in their research that many children and teenagers who are treated with second generation antipsychotic drugs are gaining on a considerable amount of weight and also experience a increase of cholesterol and triglyceride levels and other metabolic proportions. A new study found that children and teens who take medicines for problems like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and autism gain excessive weight.
This problem of excessive weight gain and other metabolic variations in childhood will make kids to experience chronic health problems as adults. Some of these medicines, known as “atypical antipsychotics,” are also associated to raise blood-fat levels, which can cause diabetes.
The researchers found that antipsychotic medication is related with extremely increased fat mass and waist limits. They also said that nearly 10 per cent to 36 per cent of patients transformed to overweight or obese stage within 11 weeks.
So, they recommended that doctors should carefully know the amount of problems and benefits of prescribing second-generation antipsychotic medications to the children who is mentally ill, and also provide metabolic monitoring in order to overcome the poor physical health outcomes.
Comments Off on Anti-Psychotic Drugs Can Cause Weight Gain And Diabetes In Children
| Tags: Substance Abuse