Your apartment may hold many hazards for your dog or cat. After your apartment search minneapolis is completed and before going to the apartment you need to practice household safety by making sure to keep the following items away from your dog or cat and if you are staying with your roommates then let your roommate know of these following hazards that can kill your pets:
- Antifreeze: Antifreeze that has ethylene glycol tastes sweet to animals, but is poisonous, even in small doses. One teaspoon can kill a seven-pound cat. Store antifreeze away from any place your dog or cat can get to and immediately clean up antifreeze spills. If your apartment austin is too small for you to safely store antifreeze, use antifreeze that contains propylene glycol, which tastes bitter and is non-toxic in small doses.
- Plant Fertilizer: Fertilizers are dangerous to pets, if ingested store these in plastic bags and in cabinets inaccessible to your pets.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is poisonous to dogs and cats. Never feed your pet any chocolate or food that contains chocolate. Don’t leave it lying around and remember to tell your roommates the same thing.
- Chicken bones: Keep your dog or cat from eating chicken bones, including those from chicken wings. The bone can shatter and cause your dog or cat to choke. Or the splinter could tear up the insides of your dog or cat and kill them.
- Thread, Yarn, and Dental Floss: If ingested, thread, yarn, and dental floss can bunch up and tear up your pet’s intestines. Tell all your roommates not to leave any form of string lying around. Because this is an infamous toy for cats, emphasize to roommates and visitors the importance of preventing cats from playing with string.
- Poisonous Plants: Some plants, such as poinsettias, are poisonous if eaten by your cat or dog. Don’t keep these plants, unless you are 100% positive your pet doesn’t eat plants. So you need to be careful in purchasing the houseplants.
Apartment search through agents
Tenants insurance and coverage’s
Trying to Break the Lease
The Goal Of Insurance Law Is To Create Regulations And Standards
Dealing With The Kitchen And Bathroom Renovation
Tips To Avoid Messing Up With Closet